harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][apr] APR fails to load a JIT library when using a fully qualified path
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:01:44 GMT
I put the initial version of MSVC2003 build into JIRA [
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1607 ]
This version contains only Jitrino/EM/Encoder projects and I'm going to add
more modules soon.

If anyone is interested to discuss the details or have something to add I
propose to use this thread and the same JIRA.