harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][apr] APR fails to load a JIT library when using a fully qualified path
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:24:38 GMT
I spent a couple of hours today investigating this bug.
The result is: this is not a bug, this is the problem of the MSVC project
file I use to build and to debug JIT. So it was my error.

BTW: if anyone is interested to use MSVC project files to build JIT or other
components of DRLVM I can put them into JIRA and support these files in the
nearest future.

--
Mikhail Fursov