harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] new "Getting Started" guides
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 07:31:59 GMT
Geir,
Why do we need an example with "ant populate_source"  and "working_*" dirs ?
Why just not to tell something like: the advise is to copy the clean harmony
directories into a separate folder(e.g. harmony_mypatch)  and build it
there. Doing this you can avoid to do complete checkout again when you need
to prototype a new feature.
?