harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vmi] passing -X options to VM
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 06:05:05 GMT
Checked -Xem:opt/jet/.. - works fine. The old format had a space between
-Xem and <config name>.
The new format is reasonable because it's more RI-like, but help message on
-X option in DRLVM still contains parameters formatting like:
-Xstats <mask>
-Xgc <gc options>
-Xem <em options>
-Xdumpfile <file>

I going to file a JIRA issue about this problem is nobody minds..