harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm]A subject to profiling instrumenting
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:53:04 GMT
Qiong,
I tried to build your vm.tar.bz2 file and have the following problems:
1) RUNTIME_OBJ_PATTERN_FILE_NAME is not defined but used
2) open/write_thread.h file is absent
3) mutex_write_thread is used in jit_runtime_support.cpp but is not
declared.

Can you post only diffs file to JIRA with write_thread.h file included?

--
Mikhail Fursov