harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm]A subject to profiling instrumenting
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:45:27 GMT
Hi Qiong,
I got your files from JIRA and started to learn your changes. I will be
ready to test it on Monday.
Also I have a proposal: let's choose SVN revision number as the base and
post only diffs to this revision to JIRA. How do you think, will it work?
Doing this we will minimize the size of the patches?

--
Mikhail Fursov