harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM][JIT] can Jitrino.JET call MMTk alloc() instead of C helper?
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 10:19:29 GMT
Weldon,
The replacement of the 'new' opcode call with another call is relatively
easy task.

To send a working patch I need the following information:
1) Which Java method to call? Is it an instance method or a static?
2) How to test the implementation? I can get and deploy all of your changes
or just to call some stub methods in a specialized testcase before sending
the result to you.

?

--
Mikhail Fursov