harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm]A subject to profiling instrumenting
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 13:11:38 GMT
Hi Qiong,
What do you think about putting your diffs to the JIRA? Doing this way we
can write and test the code together?

Apache gurus,
is JIRA the standard tool to simulate SVN branching for developers that are
not commiters?
Should we gain some success in a feature implementation before we get a
commiter's help and separate branch in SVN?