harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rui Hu" <roberthu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HARMONY-1407: Contribution of Java code for package java.lang.management
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 04:37:55 GMT
As I know so far, there is only java code in HARMONY-1407
So, you can build the code on RI, Harmony(only fail on a signal bug of
java.lang.StackTraceElement in luni-kernel.jar), and IBM JDK successfully.
But the native code of j.l.management is not available now, so you'll fail
if you run the tests on Harmony, and got an UnsatisfiedLinkError.

--
Robert Hu
China Software Development Lab, IBM