harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jit] possible ABCD bug
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2006 13:16:42 GMT
Hi,

Welcome to Harmony, and thanks for looking into this.

Two things :

1) The patch didn't come through - we strip off certain types of
attachments.  The best thing to do would be to enter a JIRA in our
bug-tracking system :

      https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY

2) We have a process through which we ensure that our contributors
haven't been exposed to other implementations that aren't available
in open source, in an attempt to lower any risk of accidental
copyright infringment or worse.  The process is detailed here :

     http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/contribution_policy.html

The key part of it is that you complete an Authorized Contributor
Questionairre :

     http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/auth_cont_quest.html

The ideal solution is to fill it out, turn it into a PDF, and then
send that to me (geir at pobox dot com) or, less ideally :) is fax to
+1 203 665 6400.

Thanks again, welcome again,and sorry for the paperwork.

geir