harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Miguel Montes" <miguel.mon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][html] Differences with RI
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:06:59 GMT
Hi,
I fllled several JIRA issues more than three weeks ago, but they are still
unassigned. (HARMONY-1272, 1349, 1350, 1395). We are working in the parser,
and there are some issues that should be solved, such as the structure of
ContentModel.
I would like to hear other people thoughts about this, particularly those
from the developers of the existing javax.swing.text.html.parser code

Regards
Miguel Montes