harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Neelakantam <neela...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jit] possible ABCD bug
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2006 20:08:43 GMT
I've opened a JIRA issue that contains a patch that points out the
possible bug:

patch for possible ABCD bug
---------------------------

                  Key: HARMONY-1564
              Project: Harmony
           Issue Type: Bug
           Components: DRLVM
             Reporter: Naveen Neelakantam
          Attachments: abcd.patch, BidirectionalBubbleSort.java

On Sep 24, 2006, at 12:34 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On Sep 24, 2006, at 2:05 PM, Naveen Neelakantam wrote:
>
>> Hmm.  I have seen the code generator of a VM that isn't open
>> source, but that was over a year ago.  I don't really understand
>> the implications of that, other than I am not able to become an
>> "Authorized Harmony Contributor" without consent.
>
> yes, that can be a problem.  We can discuss here or in private -
> whatever you'd prefer.

I'll email you to discuss it further.