harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][security] Exception compatibility
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 08:00:47 GMT
IMHO we should look from the perspective of migrating the apps.

So let's try to make behavior of "Harmony + BC provider" close
to "Sun + Sun's provider"

If without the checks the combination Harmony+BC works similar to
Sun+Sun's provider, then let's remove the checks. Otherwise let's
keep it to make the behavior at least logical.

Thanks,
Mikhail