harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nikolay Kuznetsov" <nikolay.kuznet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] getting activeMQ to run
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:01:18 GMT
> > core dumps in debug and prints something like this in release:
> > WARN  DefaultJDBCAdapter             - Could not create JDBC tables;
> > they could already exist. Failure was: ....
>
> That might be simply because you created the tables needed when you
> ran the first time?

I don't know for sure, but J9 works fine w/o any warnings:

INFO  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Database driver recognized:
[apache_derby_embedded_jdbc_driver]
INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovery Started from:
Active Journal: using 5 x 20.0 Megs at:
/nfs/pb/home/nakuznet/disk_j/workspace/harmony.orig/incubator-activemq-4.0.1/activemq-data/journal

... and the fact that debug version core dumps, also looks suspicious :)

Nik.

> > , but finally starts:
> > INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker
> > (localhost, ID:pbtmrte007-57413-1158949586838-1:0) started
> >
> > Will continue investigate.
>
> So this look ok...
>
> My tests w/ the patch show it running, and I was able to run producer/
> consumer tests
>
> geir
>

> > Nik.

> >> First, thanks so much for the fast response and good solution.
> >>
> >> I don't see any problem with this patch, but you're right - I don't
> >> understand why we have it, since Logger should set it's "global"
> >> field to getLogger("global") in the static initialization.
> >>
> >> I have the same problem with J9, so I don't think it's a VM problem.
> >>
> >> If no one complains, I'm going to test it, apply it, and add a JIRA
> >> to look at the fact that global isn't set...or tell me why it
> >> shouldn't be....
> >>
> >> geir

> >> Though

> >> based