harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nikolay Kuznetsov" <nikolay.kuznet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] getting activeMQ to run
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:17:12 GMT
Looks like there are still some problems...
Frankly I was debugging this issue with J9 too, J9 works fine now, while drlvm
core dumps in debug and prints something like this in release:
WARN  DefaultJDBCAdapter             - Could not create JDBC tables;
they could already exist. Failure was: ....
, but finally starts:
INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker
(localhost, ID:pbtmrte007-57413-1158949586838-1:0) started

Will continue investigate.

Nik.