harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Trouble Building DRLVM
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:47:28 GMT
Ok - so to summarize, there are two things here :

1) We need to find a clean way to get bootclasspath.properties.  I
don't like JAVA_HOME.  I'd like to see if we can simply presume a
structure, with an override property for people that want to do weird
things.

2) We seem to have a simple problem w/ ld.so on our different
platforms.  I think the simple solution to avoid having to have
multiple copies of stuff is to ensure that the directory of the
launcher is included in LD_LIBRARY_PATH, which I thought it was.  It
turns out it isn't, and I'm therefore trying to figure out why it
works on my box.

geir