harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [drlvm] HARMONY-1582 - invocation API for DRLVM
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:25:59 GMT
Wanted to start a new thread with better subject line.

Evgueni... two things:

1) by your own admission, there are problems with the patch, namely
tests failing.  You also note that c-unit tests have to be turned off
because they no longer link.

2) Alexey V is hoping for a description of the changes, due to the
size and mix of reformatting changes.

I don't mind a little breakage to move forward, but as we're just
getting DRLVM stable after the launcher change, it might be better if
we don't have to remove major things like c-unit tests to make that
forward movement.

geir