harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: [classlib][TestNG] groups of Harmony test
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 06:31:33 GMT

> > If test fails on linux than (for example):
> > - the test/ implementation should be fixed or
>

> What if the behaviour is different on different platforms?

Seems, that it may be just 2 different tests.

- the test should define platform and report 'passed' if it does not
> > support current platform
>

> How to define platform? Get platform information in test code?

 Yes. It is just one line of code. For example,  from Support_Exec.java
class:
boolean onUnix = File.separatorChar == '/';

 thanks, Vladimir

In this context seems we don't need in any 'level' group