harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] x509 test failures
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 05:36:09 GMT
Tim,

A signature of CertificatePolicies.addPolicyInformation was changed:

-    public void addPolicyInformation(PolicyInformation policyInformation) {

+    public CertificatePolicies addPolicyInformation(

+            PolicyInformation policyInformation) {

Did you rebuild the workspace before running tests?

Thanks,
Stepan.