harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Neelakantam <neela...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jit] possible ABCD bug
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2006 18:11:18 GMT
Oh, and the bidirectional bubble sort program I mentioned was pieced
together from code I found on the web.  It is tagged with a Sun
license (code apparently written by James Gosling).  Can I submit it
with the original license attached, even though I modified it?  The
license does say I am free to modify and distribute the code.

Naveen