harmony-dev mailing list archives

From zouqiong <ust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm]A subject to profiling instrumenting
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:18:54 GMT
This is the JIRA number.

I upload the vm code, it`s not so large, 3.8 Megabytes.

And the code still have bugs when profile the AALOAD.
But I am not sure the GETFIELD and GETSTATIC are totally right. :(

If you want to profile the AALOAD, please look at the _TEST_ macro in
gen_aload() method.
And the GETFIELD and GETSTATIC is opened automatically.

Now I have the following schedule:
1.First implement the instrument which helps to profile the access patterns
2.Second using sampling to implement the instrument.

--
Best Regards,
Qiong,Zou