harmony-dev mailing list archives

From zouqiong <ust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm]A subject to profiling instrumenting
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 01:55:17 GMT
Hi, Mikhail:

Ok, I will put my diffs to the JIRA later. And I have solved the issue I
asked two days ago.

I want to know how to use the option -Xdumpfile, It needs liblwdis.sosupporting.

If it need to be written by ourselves, I will finish it. If not, could you
please tell me where can I
get it?

Thanks.

在06-9-5,Mikhail Fursov <mike.fursov@gmail.com> 写道: