harmony-dev mailing list archives

From zouqiong <ust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm]A subject to profiling instrumenting
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2006 09:57:30 GMT
在06-9-3,zouqiong <ustczz@gmail.com> 写道:

> I am now doing two things:
> 1. track accesses to the three things you refer. And just the same
> implementation as some
> rt_helper_***, but the following error happens:
> java.exec:
> /root/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/vm/jitrino/src/jet/cg_ia32.cpp:1621: void
> Jitrino::Jet::Compiler::gen_patch(const char*, const
> Jitrino::Jet::CodePatchItem&): 断言"cpi.target_offset != 0"失败。
> abort_handler()

I try to dump the native code generated by the JET use the DBG_DUMP_CODE
flag opened,
but it seems that it should have liblwdis.so supported?
Where can I get the lib? or Is there other ways to see the native code?

I want to know some way to find out the reason for it. GDB seems not

--
Best Regards,
Qiong,Zou