harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Berezhniuk" <ilya.berezhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] my latest round of patches broke something
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:22:23 GMT
Geir, Vladimir,

I've returned from vacation today, so my 2 cents to this discussion...

I guess the problem have appeared because in r449399 the changes for
win/apr_thread_ext.c
were committed, but new file patches/win/APR/threadproc/win32/thread.c was
not committed. These changes are work together.

The patch suggested by Vladimir will not fix issue completely. I cannot
provide a test for issue I have fixed (I can't understand how to create it),
but it's quite enough to uncomment debug printing in apr_thread_yield_other()
function to view differences on any simple Java application.