harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][doc]Recommend to remove trunk\doc\kernel_doc and trunk\doc\vm_doc from svn repository.
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:06:21 GMT

On Sep 28, 2006, at 5:15 AM, Morozova, Nadezhda wrote:

> Do you think we can have the docs built on a regular basis (like, a
> script that triggers Doxygen build say 2 times a week + on demand to
> push updates if needed) and resulting docs stored on the website?
> This way, you don't have SVN versioning for auto-generated content and
> keep info available for all.

I'm still pro stuffing the generated content into the svn fo the
website, and then pushing that out, because in the next snapshot, I
want to start getting into the habit of including the entire website
generated docs (except tim's eclipse movie) in the tar file, so that
users have information at the ready when they download.

So +1 for :

- getting the generated stuff out of classlib and drlvm trees
- autogenerating as part of our CI
- putting into SVN of website
- publishing

geir