harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc] no progress on patches for the website :(
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:47:39 GMT
Tim,

> I've just applied the TM.html patch, and that refers to a number
> of images that are missing.  Can you send them along too?

There's a separate JIRA issue about missing images [1]. In fact, none of
the current longish docs at the site have images. I decided not to
supply them with the patch since they are the same as in the original
location, already in SVN.
For TM specifically, you need the contents of the folder
enhanced/drlvm/trunk/vm/thread/doc/images

I think I should have mentioned that in the issue, sorry for confusion.

Best regards,
Nadya Morozova