harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc] no progress on patches for the website :(
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:15:59 GMT
Tim,

I guess the issue is with the link to site.css that is in harmony/site.

I have not been able to devise a nice way to preview either, so I just
change the site.vsl file to point to my location of the .css file
temporarily. Then I roll back to the original location that works
remotely.

If you decide to follow my way, go to line 266 in file
xdocs/stylesheets/site.vsl and edit the path to site.css
<link rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/harmony/site.css"/>
To make the link work for all the pages in different subdirectories,
specify an absolute path.
Remember to regenerate your site to update all docs in /docs subfolder.
This does not look like a graceful solution, but I don't know what to
else to do.

Best regards,
Nadya Morozova

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Ellison [mailto:t.p.ellison@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 4:07 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [doc] no progress on patches for the website :(

I need help <g>

I haven't been changing the website since the css updates.  I used to be
able to preview the site by browsing docs/index.html but that looks
awful now in both Firefox and IE (with the current released site).

The live site looks fine to me, so is there something I need to do to
preview properly?

Regards,
Tim

Morozova, Nadezhda wrote:
> Great to hear that.
> Please let me know if you need any  help.
>
> Best regards,
> Nadya Morozova

Thank

--