harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject [doc] no progress on patches for the website :(
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:37:49 GMT
Folks,

I have been wondering about the patches to the website and
documentation: could somebody please take a look and apply them if
they're ok? I mean, some patches have new info that can be important;
others improve our website and all. Why not just look into them? Thank
you very much.

Here's a compilation of the issues I've found that have UNRESOLVED
status with no comments except the submitter's:

<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1520>  - new JIRA that
reports there are no images in our docs; issue has explicit instructions
on where to take the images from and where to place them

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1443 - assorted
enhancements to individual webpages + migrating classlib docs into the
website; 6 patches currently available

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1401 - new document about
the execution manager

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1170 - additions based on