harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject [doc] no images on website pages
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 14:07:29 GMT

Best regards,
Nadya Morozova

I have just submitted a patch that fixing the conflict in styles on the
website [1]. When doing this, I noticed another issue with the docs

There are no images! The image files used in individual documents are
stored in the SVN repository at their initial location and not copied
into the website. This way, the links are broken. What do we do with

I see at least 2 solutions:
1. Move the images to corresponding folders in the website (for example,
site/docs/subcomponents/drlvm/images) and configure SVN to make a
read-only copy from there to the initial location of files
2. Leave as is and change the links to the images: add checkout links
instead specifying the current location of the file

Any other suggestions? Your feedback is most welcome.

Cheers, Nadya

[1] JIRA issue 1384, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1384