harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stack Overflow Error support issues
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 07:09:49 GMT
Since we are still undecided on whether to handle exceptions in VM code
lazily or not to allow SOE at all in VM code, I have fixed ALexey's bug
HARMONY-971 by precreating a default constructed SOE exception object (
used in situations like this..suspend_disable )and some more local
rearranging. I did not want to leave the bug open since RI passes the
scenario quite easily. But I suspect that we will need to do more work on
SOE in VM code.

Thanks,
Rana