harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Marking JIRA issues before creation of patches.
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:15:32 GMT
Does this apply to bug fixes as well? For significant fixes that have an
architectural impact, certainly we need to inform the dev list, specially if
there has been some discussion already. But for more local fixes, is it
enough to add a comment to the issue on JIRA, stating current ownership, and
then fix notes with the submission?

At some point we will have many bugs, and will need to turn them around
pretty fast.

Thanks,
Rana