harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jitrino.JET] "-Xem jet:" and "-Xjit jet::wb4j" don't work anymore
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 04:03:56 GMT

> On Sep 28, 2006, at 9:39 PM, Weldon Washburn wrote:

> >> Have you tried using a colon rather than a space after -Xem?
> >

> > Well, the "-X..." is unsuported old style switches.
>
> You sure?  Anything that is prefixed with -Xem: will be processed.
> Whether or not the em deals with it is another story.
>
> Did you actually try it?

I hacked around with it and got the following response:

C:\t_harmony\drlvm\trunk\vm\MMTk>c:\t_harmony\drlvm\trunk\build\win_ia32_msvc_de
bug\deploy\jre\bin\java.exe -Xbootclasspath/p:.;mmtk.jar -Xjit:jet::wb4j
TestGe
nMS 2
*                            WARNING !                              *
* Command line options in form of -Xjit jet::arg are deprecated !   *
* The jet:: parameters are IGNORED                                  *
* To pass arguments to Jitrino.JET use                              *
*          -Djit.<jit_name>.arg=value                               *
* Use                                                               *
*          -Djit.<jit_name>.show=help                               *
* to get the list of supported args.                                *