harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jitrino.JET] "-Xem jet:" and "-Xjit jet::wb4j" don't work anymore
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 01:39:15 GMT

> Have you tried using a colon rather than a space after -Xem?

Well, the "-X..." is unsuported old style switches.  Looking at Jitrino
code, the new style looks like:

-Djit.jet.arg.log=rt

I tried grep'ing for write barrier and vmmagic support in the current
harmonydrlvm but can't seem to find anything.

Maybe the JIT guys can tell us the status of vmmagic and WB support in both
OPT and JET.