harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] current tests - can we focus on getting everything to pass?
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:54:38 GMT
I hate to say it but HARMONY-1582  invocation_api.patch is basically
unreadable.  And, yes, I do want to read this diff even if it takes me all
night.  This is real important stuff to get correct.  Using only gdb/jira to
beat the bugs out of this kind of code is the slow way to do it.

Evgueni, would it be possible for you to post a version of the patch where
"diff -w -B" is used?  -w ignores whitespace and -B ignores blank lines.  I
think you can do this with:

"svn diff  --diff-cmd diff.exe  -x  -w  -x  -B"