harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][jitrino.JET] "-Xem jet:" and "-Xjit jet::wb4j" don't work anymore
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:29:35 GMT
Alex Astapchuk, Mikhail Fursov,

With the patch blizzard of the last few weeks, Harmony-816 no longer works.
The patches won't stick.  Can you put harmony-816 back together?  Or if it
make sense, we can close this JIRA and open another one.  In any case, I
would like to make forward progress on MMTk port once again.  I realize
Jitrino.OPT now has write barrier and vmmagic support.  I'd still like to
keep Jitrino.JET functional.  Its much easier to debug with JET.  Also, I
will get to Jitrino.OPT once I get MMTk moved over to the latest tree.

    Thanks
            Weldon

--
Weldon Washburn