harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] my latest round of patches broke something
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 06:39:28 GMT
I am able to add thread.c but able to commit it.  I get:

Adding         APR\threadproc
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MKCOL of
'/repos/asf/!svn/wrk/bbfafe9d-10ff-d74c-b9e0-85d8767d721d/incubato
r/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/build/patches/win/APR/threadproc': 405 Method
Not
 Allowed (https://svn.apache.org)

Does anyone know why svn is rejecting this commit?