harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] HARMONY-1363 - status update
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 06:38:20 GMT
Good progress!  I just now downloaded drlvm from apache repository to my
Linux 2.6.xx machine.  DRLVM builds and runs.  Below is a (rough) list of
tests that for some reason had problems on my test server.  Does anyone else
see the same thing?

exception/exceptions.c
threaGroupTest.xml
logManager.cpp
stack_iterator_ia32.cpp (problem with interpreter configuration??)

  - Weldon