harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Cleaning insides of Class.h header
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:35:37 GMT
Pavel, Alexey,
I agree on holding off cleanup of  class loader until Pavel's proposal is
committed to trunk.

Pavel,
It would be great if you can open a JIRA with rough sample header files as
soon as you are comfortable.  I anticipate lots of conversation on this.
The intention is to stay away from object model in this conversation and
stay focused on Class.h kinds of design issues.