harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [result] Re: [vote] HARMONY-1363 - DRLVM fixes and additions
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 03:50:02 GMT
I looked closer at the output.  It turned out to be an ld error that was
caused by stale object files.  Now that I think about it, the rollback
replaced newer source files with older source files.  I somehow expected the
make system to recompile.... oops.  A "build clean" followed by a build
fixed it.