harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [result] Re: [vote] HARMONY-1363 - DRLVM fixes and additions
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:12:31 GMT
Anyone having problems building patch 1363 on Linux?

I can get 1363 to work on WinXP without problem.  I first do:

     svn update -r "{2006-08-31}"

Then a:

    patch -p0 -i BBC.patch

The build is successful and "build test" is successful

When I roll back the Linux tree to {2006-08-31} the build fails with the
following:

"....build/targets/build.native.xml:150: gcc failed with return code 1"

Note that the above is without adding in BBC.patch.  Is there perhaps a
different revision date I should be using on Linux?  Also, I am using GCC
3.4.1 20051202.

Thanks
     Weldon