harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [result] Re: [vote] HARMONY-1363 - DRLVM fixes and additions
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:37:21 GMT

> +1 from Geir, Alexey V, Vladimir, Mikhail L, Mikhail F, Gregory
>
> I'd have preferred a third committer,

+1 based on a a quick scan of the source code.

I did an "svn update" about 12 hours ago.  Then a " patch -p1 -i BBC.patch".
The build failed.  Right now I am trying to revert to an old revision of
drlvm/trunk that will take the patch.

Sorry for responding so late.  With all the traffic on harmony-dev, I
somehow overlooked this email chain.

 but as it is a set of patches and