harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Ozhdikhin" <pavel.ozhdik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jit] Internal testing framework for Jitrino.OPT compiler
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:35:41 GMT
Mikhail,

Great proposal! The IR-level JIT unit testing is not covered in
Harmony yet. I looked into the patch and it looks quite lightweight
though the test code would be difficult to understand without in-depth
JIT knowledge. Anyway, I think it would be possible to use such a
framework for unit and regression testing purposes.

Thanks,
Pavel Ozhdikhin