harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][doc]Recommend to remove trunk\doc\kernel_doc and trunk\doc\vm_doc from svn repository.
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:30:43 GMT
Leo Li wrote:
> Hi, all:
>     I have fixed the script to generate vm_doc but there is a problem:
> the
> newly generated vm_doc will override the original one which is under
> control
> of svn. Thus it will lead to build failure since vm_doc lacks from the
> perspective of svn.
LOL, is it a problem of build script?
> Since the content under the directories
> of  trunk\doc\kernel_doc and trunk\doc\vm_doc can be generated
> accordingly,
> I recommend to remove them from svn control as the doc of classlib does.

Hmm...just had a look at the classlib/trunk/doc directory, I agree that
current structure is interesting, there are three config files for
Doxygen: kernel/kernel.cfg, classlib/classlib.cfg and
vminterface/natives.cfg(I guess, for kernel class, classlib and native
vmi respectively), while only two directories with Doxygen genereated
documents: kernel_doc and vm_doc. IMHO, there is no reason to put the
Doxygen generated files into SVN, which just like .class compiled by
javac. I vote to remove the two directories, and keep the config files
only. And, maybe we can add a "build-doc" target in the
classlib/trunk/build.xml to make document creation more handy.

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab