harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Spark Shen <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] NPE is thrown when the kernel tests are run on Windows at revision 448448
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 02:58:47 GMT
Vladimir Gorr 写道:
> When I roll away the latest changes for Character.java (H-1500 *Refactor
> some methods in java.lang.Character*)
> this issue disappears. It means a clue is here.
Sorry for the late reply. JIRA 1500 is due to discussion [1] on the dev
mailing list.

I can not build DRLVM on my desktop. (Windows XP, RI JDK1.5.0, ant
1.6.5). So I could not reproduce the bug
The prompted error message is:
C:\spark\drlvm\trunk\build\make\build.xml:238: The following error
occurred while executing this line:
C:\spark\drlvm\trunk\build\make\setup.xml:289: The following error
occurred while executing this line:
C:\spark\drlvm\trunk\build\make\setup.xml:291: The following error
occurred while executing this line:
C:\spark\drlvm\trunk\build\make\setup.xml:462: Warning: Could not find
file
C:\spark\drlvm\trunk\build\make\no_settings_in_config_or_environment to
copy.

This is the first time I build DRLVM, would you give me some hint about
this error message.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/200609.mbox/%3c211709bc0609150334g5a14cbb6j806db9c855f8fa27@mail.gmail.com%3e
Best regards