harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] no progress on patches for the website :(
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:07:23 GMT
I need help <g>

I haven't been changing the website since the css updates.  I used to be
able to preview the site by browsing docs/index.html but that looks
awful now in both Firefox and IE (with the current released site).

The live site looks fine to me, so is there something I need to do to
preview properly?

Regards,
Tim

--