harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] HARMONY-1363 - status update
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:46:17 GMT
HARMONY-1363 has been committed - I've done all the work under linux,
and now doing on windows based on the checkin.

Once I'm done there, I'll report back what I think we need to do first.
  There are clear problems with stack overflow (I had to disable
StackTest and an assert in signals_ia32.cpp just to get it to run - the
code is broken somewhere...) and from the app perspective, there appears
to be some reflection problem with Tomcat.  It's a NPE under release
build, and more info under debug.

Anyway, moving forward....

geir