harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] HARMONY-1363 - problem finding apr_get_thread_time
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:05:44 GMT
So I'm not making much progress.

nm reports that apr_get_thread_time is undefined for libharmonyvm.so
although for libhythr.so it's there.    It's also in libport.a, where it
comes from for both.  So I'm confident that all is well re the source
for the function, it's inclusion in the right .a library, and clearly
one of the .so's is able to have it.

I've been staring at the build XML files for each, and the critical
difference - whatever it is - isn't obvious.

Both depend on vm.port, both list the port lib as a <libset> entry in
<linker>...

Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

geir