harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Marking JIRA issues before creation of patches.
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:13:49 GMT
Denis Kishenko wrote:
> Most of wiki "module" pages were updated last time several months ago.
> Do they have actual information?
It is easier for Wiki to be out-dated, that's why it needs to be taken
care of more:). Specific for the "module" page, AFAIK, the 5.0 bring up
work on many modules are almost complete, so I'm not surprised they are
not updated actively now, while some others are under actively working,
say, the excluded tests[1].

Actually I just meant that Wiki is a tool  to record the interest and
ToDos.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Excluded_tests