harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Spark Shen <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]volunteer to supply patches for old JIRAs
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 02:19:49 GMT
Tony Wu 写道:
> Hi all,
> I noticed there're many unresolved JIRAs posted so long time. I
> purpose to
> dive into and find whether it is in my range and try to supply a patch
> if no
> one objects :)
> Is there anyone alse has interest and would like to work with me?

Hi,
It is interesting of your proposal. May I join in?
I noticed that there are many categories of components. I suggest we
only deal with those components we are familier with.
Since there are so many unresolved JIRAs, will you start from the
beginning and I will start from the end. If someone else is interested,
he/she may start from the middle. :-)

Best regards

--
Spark Shen