harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Spark Shen <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] anybody seeing MathTest failure?
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:46:31 GMT
Mikhail Loenko 写道:
> I see this on both linux and windows. anybody else seeing it?
>
> Class org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.lang.MathTest
>
> test_hypot_DD Failure Should return NaN expected:<NaN> but was:<NaN>
>
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Should return NaN expected:<NaN>
> but was:<NaN> at
> org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.lang.MathTest.test_hypot_DD(MathTest.java:277)
>
> at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeV(AccessibleObject.java:25)
> 0.000
>
> test_log1p_D Failure Should return NaN expected:<NaN> but was:<NaN>
>
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Should return NaN expected:<NaN>
> but was:<NaN> at
> org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.lang.MathTest.test_log1p_D(MathTest.java:323)
>
> at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeV(AccessibleObject.java:25)

Yes, I have noticed that. It is caused by commit 442438. I suggest first
mention the commitment on the mailing list and then provide a patch.

The original code is:
assertEquals("Should return NaN", Double.NaN, Math.hypot(Double.NaN,
2342301.89843));

After the commit, it becomes:

assertEquals("Should return NaN", Double.NaN, Math.hypot(Double.NaN,
2342301.89843), 0D);

> Thanks,
> Mikhail

Spark Shen